Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Despairing of EVER getting a coherent ethical justification forwealth redistribution

On Monday, January 20, 2014 2:02:55 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Bugster and the mackerel ****, Sheila Bryant, both have in effect said

they can't give such a justification. When they both say, in effect,

that "it's obvious" wealth redistribution is ethical *and* necessary,

then they have conceded they can't ethically justify it.

I am beginning to like Bugster a lot more than Rudy Canoza. I never see any posts by Bugster in RCM , but apparently Rudy adds RCM to everything he posts.

It is obvious to me that Rudy has no ethics. I can not think of any ethical reason that he has to post in a metalworking group. Bugster on the other hand does not post Off Topic stuff in RCM. Therefore I find that Bugster has ethics and Rudy has none. Good on Bugster. I declare him the winner of the arguments.

Dan