Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Four minute hack

In article ,
Doug Miller wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in :

Oren wrote:

About the time when Gore claimed to have invented the Internet

Which is a complete lie. He naver claimed any such thing.

Right, that's true -- he never actually used the word "invented". What he said was -- quote --

"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

So you're right. He never said he invented it. Just that he created it.

No, he said he took the initiative. His phrasing was clumsy and imprecise.
He probably should have said, "I took the initiative in funding the
creation of the Internet as we know it today."

Can you speak extemporaneously without making any mistakes?

Cindy Hamilton