Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Old stuff ..

Ah yes, I had some old magazines page 6 was it?
It was called that as it used ram in pages and you could hide stuff in page
6. It was quite handy if you wanted to expand it of course.

They were actually ahead of their time in many ways, squeezing performance
from an old processor running at under 3mhz I think.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Bill" wrote in message
In message , Brian Gaff
writes
I have in my posession, an Atari 8 bit 800xl and disc drive 5.25 inch and
a printer interface that all work, and some cart games. The ideal use for
an
analogue tv.

Somewhere in my loft I have the printout of the complete source code for
the OS in one of those.
About a year ago I spent about an hour or two up there looking for it
after someone asked me a question, but the search failed.
--
Bill