Mike Tomlinson

Default [slightly OT]: "American" fridge/freezer opinions

In article , vortex2
irstsightvision.co.uk writes

Does anyone out there have strong opinions on these machines?

Samsung have caught my eye as having excellent features/price/performance.

Looking for an American side-by-side a year ago, I looked at several
models and shortlisted a Samsung and a Whirlpool. I wanted stainless
steel; the Samsung had cheap-looking steel-effect plastic doors and was
no cheaper, so I bought the Whirlpool and have been very happy.

Advice: check the cost of the water filter refills before deciding. I
buy them for my Whirlpool in the USA where they are half the price they
are here in UK.

--
A. Top posters.