Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Snap-On Warranty

Ignoramus8543 wrote:
I have a couple of Snap-On 3/4 ratchet wrenches that are broke. I
heard various things about the Snap-On warranty, and I wonder how easy
it is to get them fixed. Thanks

All depends on the truck. Some are real good, Walk up show them the
tool, they repair/replace (depending on tool) and you walk away (usually
with something else off the truck, or drooling)

Some are being a PIA and will ask you for proof that you bought the tool
new, and not some pawn shop or flea market.

The new guy we have in the area now is so far a good one.

I keep complaining though, I liked the old square handled drivers better
than these new ones. Seem to get a tired/cramped hand using the new ones.

In your case they might even stop by if the driver thinks he can make
some money.

--
Steve W.