Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default Unsolderable wire?

On 1/20/2014 8:41 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jan 2014 18:55:56 -0500, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

Sure, horses for courses. I'm not telling them how to run their lives,
because I couldn't care less about their lives. (Well, as
individuals, sure, but as for the industry, if CATV went away completely
tomorrow, it would suit me fine--provided only that they took their
tarts and talking heads with them.)
Cheers
Phil Hobbs

I assure you that the selection of RF connector will have no effect on
CATV content quality. I like the tarts, but can do without the
talking heads.

Nah, sufficiently crappy connectors could improve the content a lot.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs
--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs