Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I need some very responsive and easy to operate DMDT momentary switches

"Joe Gwinn" wrote in message
In article ,
Ignoramus18425 wrote:

To that end, I designed a system where the robot is on tracks and
drives using two DPDT momentary switches, turning like a tracked
tank.

Yes. What you have described is called a microswitch. This used to
be
a trademark (Honeywell), bot the term is now generic in practice if
not
yet in law.

..http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine....23038+254119+4
289186805

Joe Gwinn

Electrically that's a very good suggestion, if you can find them
easily.

Mechanically you might want to leave room for another spring to center
the control lever because the microswitch springs are very weak.

DPDT Mom-Off-Mom(entary):
http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/sto...01& CID=MERCH

jsw