Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_15_] SteveB[_15_] is offline

Default Chainsaw sharpener

On 1/16/2014 8:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:59:38 -0700, SteveB wrote:

Time is important, and I don't want to spend a lot of time in the field.

Steve,

One of my brothers (RIP) was an Arborist for a national company.

On the job, he had a couple of files, oil and gas to keep his
chainsaws running. He inspected the saws, before he climbed a tree.

A few times I worked with him as a ground man.

Point: simple tools on the job gets the job done.

I have been digging out old sharpeners, etc. With the exception of a
stump vise, I think that so far, I have had very good luck in a short
time with just a file.

Stefve