Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Fields Terry Fields is offline

Default "Hello sir ! I was just in the area ...

harryagain wrote:

"tim......" wrote in message

making electricity from PV as a commercial exercise is a stupid game to be
playing. PV is the option of last resort for locations where it's that or
nothing.

Exactly. Nothing may be what we have in the future.
The clothheads are planning that right now.

The cost of renewable fuel is zero and always will be.

ITYM "The cost of renewables is crippling and always will be".

Infra structure has always been expensive ands always will be.

Infrastructure to carry loads is expensive compared to infrastucture
to maintain balance.

--
Terry Fields