Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default "Hello sir ! I was just in the area ...

"Terry Fields" wrote in message
harryagain wrote:

A 4KWp array covers my electricity needs including the (electric) car.
I export a lot in Summer and import in Winter

So basically you're using the National Grid as an energy storage
device.

And the FIT payment would cover my electricty bill by a factor of four.

wow

You must have a very wasteful and inefficient house.

And yours is probably less efficient than you think, bearing in mind
the above.

(Oh you said it was uninsulated and heated by electricity.)
You must be mental.

Run a car on electricity? You must be mental...

It works very well.
As you obviously don't have one, how would you know?