Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D'Amico Danny D'Amico is offline

Default Why would a DECT Panasonic cordless phone keep losing thewireless link?

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 22:04:18 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

Maybe I am dumb or simple minded. Manual says charge 7 hours B4 using. I
just left it over night out of box. Ever since they all have been
reliably working. At home and at the store.

My experiments pretty much proved that the following would happen:
a) Leave batteries in overnight - handset display says they're full.
b) Pull batteries out momentarily & put them back in
c) Now handset display says (the same batteries) need 7 hours of charging

So, I'm going with the recommendation to ignore whatever the handset
display says if you've just put in batteries.