Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default BridgeGate extends all the way to the top. Feds gettings involved

wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 01:52:27 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 00:12:20 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

More lies form the idiot lefty.

krw, just a quick technology question...and a time saving suggestion.

Do you have short cut keys for words like liar, lefty and idiot or do you
type them out every time?

It figures that it takes you significant time to find the keys on your
keyboard. It's hard for you lefties to find your foot.

You could save yourself a lot of keystrokes by creating shortcuts for your
three favorite words.

I can't help it if the truth hurts. It is still the truth.

Jeez, ya try to help and you get called names anyway. There's just no
pleasing some people.

A lefty helping me? You're just too funny! You can go back to
sucking your thumb, now.

I was going to leave this alone, but I guess I just can't. Your fourth
favorite word is "illiterate". Once again, it's time for you to look in the
mirror.

I suggested a way for you to save _keystrokes_ and you come back with
insults about _time_, once again proving that your reading comprehension is
less than stellar.

What's that word? Oh yeah...idiot.