Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default "Hello sir ! I was just in the area ...

In message , tony sayer
writes
I would not have a clue about commercial[1] - except that I see a lot of
commercial property sit empty for long periods.

Yes why does that happen?, we were looking at a unit in Cambridge around
8 years ago for a customer only problem was it was too large.

You have just answered your own question.

Colin Bignell

No, it was too large for what they needed, it wasn't that big overall...

Am I wrong thinking uniform business rate is chargeable on empty
business use property?

Currently our local authority has 100% relief on property up to a
certain size. On annual review though.

--
Tim Lamb