Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default "Hello sir ! I was just in the area ...

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 17/01/2014 17:31, Arfa Daily wrote:

Where do these people get this spiel from ? Do they learn it off a
company crib card, or do they come up with it themselves ? I have to
admit that I hadn't heard this one before, and it's reasonably clever
sticking the word 'daytime' in there, as most folk probably wouldn't
immediately catch the connection, allowing him to get into his stride.

The free lekky bit suggests that its one of these schemes where they
install the kit and and claim all the FIT payments, and you get to keep
the (relatively) worthless juice generated.

The "if you qualify" bit is a classic hook designed to make the punter
feel like there is scope for a deal being taken away from them before they
even get offered it (and folks don't like having stuff taken away form
them even if they did not really want it in the first place). Hence they
are automatically more protective of the deal before they even here it
because it might be withdrawn. Its a better version of "only for a limited
time" or "first n customers" etc. It also nicely ties in with the point
that not all roofs will be suitable.

The "if you qualify" bit means he has a near ideal roof.
There is no need for them to go for anything less, there are plenty of ideal
roofs out there..

My electricty bill is cut by around 25%.
50% claims are lies in most cases.
I buy no petrol.