Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Basement Window Replacement

On 12/30/2013 8:52 PM, bob haller wrote:
criminals dont want to work hard, easier to kick in a door, or break
a window by a door, reach in and unlock door. which makes removal of
valuables easier.
they sell regular vinyl replacement windows.that open, they are not
expensive.
far better choice...

Joe Biden gave the best advice for protecting your home from burglars. ^_^

TDD

Yep, and if we all just went out and fired
two blasts into the air, we'd all be standing
there with an empty shot gun.

--
..
Christopher A. Young