Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus23003 Ignoramus23003 is offline

Default How much mercury is in mercury relays?

On 2014-01-17, Larry Jaques wrote:

The EPA goons are likely on their way to your house as I type this...

Read this story. It is about an ignorant scrapper Bret A. Simpson, who
bought a Liberty ship, hired a bunch of ignorant workers to cut it up,
did not check that the ship contained hundreds of tons of used oil and
other hazmat.

http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/spill...yCrockett.html

The ship broke/cracked due to some I-beams having been cut, and that
caused its tanks to rupture and leak oil into the water. Bret Simpson
ran away after trying to contain oil with booms, and the abandoned
ship ****ted the whole river with oil etc. He had a prior felony
conviction for burying barrels with hazmat on his property (great guy
obviously, with a history of caring for the environment).

What was his sentence? Four months of prison.

I honestly think that it is not too much.