Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default How much to replace toilet seal?

On 2014-01-17, DerbyDad03 wrote:

cleaning the area, so why pay a plumber to do that?

Cuz I can and it's neither my house nor my $$$$ and I think I should
have it done professionally instead of playing DIY, Which I'm not
afraid to do.

Regardless, thank you very much for the youtube link. I had no idea
the underside of a toilet was so involved. I rather doubt it's an
iron pipe and flange, so will need to rely on the plumbers expertise,
anyway. I'm sure it's all PVC, cuz I hadda hook up a new sewage run
(I did a little plumbing when I worked for a pool building company)
for my mom when I came out to visit about 8-9 yrs ago and got a look
at the under floor plumbing at that time.

Again, thanks to all for the info.

nb