Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default "Hello sir ! I was just in the area ...

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message
... identifying houses that would qualify for FREE DAYTIME ELECTRICITY !!
"

Said the very salesman-looking bloke in the hi-vis jacket standing at my
door. "Ah, so that would be solar panels that you're trying to flog me
then ..." said I.

"Well, er, er, yes. We've got some very special deals available for people
like yourself if you qualify !"

I (reasonably) politely suggested that I was not interested, and that he
should go and see if he could find another house that qualified ...

Where do these people get this spiel from ? Do they learn it off a company
crib card, or do they come up with it themselves ? I have to admit that I
hadn't heard this one before, and it's reasonably clever sticking the word
'daytime' in there, as most folk probably wouldn't immediately catch the
connection, allowing him to get into his stride.

Common practice.
http://www.solar-help.co.uk/finance-...-your-home.htm

Seeing your roof is clearly ideal and attracting them you should have done
it yourself years ago.
Opportunity missed.