Frank

Default Rikon 18" Bandsaw

thanks alot I was hopin for some info on a smaller Rikon saw 14", if
woodcraft is going to carry them I'll try to contact them.
happiness!-Frank
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message r.com...
I wrote to Rikon to see if there was a dealer near me where I could actually
look at one of the bandsaws. (This is the model that got a "Best Buy" rating in
Fine Woodworking a month or so ago.) Anyway, while there isn't one around here
yet, they said Woodcraft is going to start carrying them in about six weeks.
Retail is about $1000, I think. If anybody's interested....