Todd Fatheree

Default Dust collection flex tubing, what's good?

And to make it even more confusing, it is sometimes better to induce a
turbulent boundary layer to get better flow than something that is strictly
laminar.

"George" george@least wrote in message
Guess we need to think about how much energy we want to waste in turbulent
flow to get things in suspension versus what we'd like to have to get them
flowing in a more laminar pattern toward the impeller.

That is what velocity is, is it not? Motion in a direction?

Four and a half years of engineering school say "yes". The question is,
what equations govern this type of flow? It sure isn't Bernoulli and I'm
not sure Boyle's strictly applies. Boyle's Law is more applicable to a
pressure cooker or a engine cylinder. I'm not sure it can be extended to a
flow such as what we're discussing. But then, my specialization was solid
mechanics, not fluids.

http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/biog...lliDaniel.html says

Swiss,

If you define "Swiss" by living in Switzerland, then this one is correct.
Most people, howeve, define "Swiss" to mean, "born in Switzerland". It's
clear he was born in the Netherlands.

http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~...li_Daniel.html
goes with Netherlands

todd