Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Totally Spurious Complaint

"Maynard A. Philbrook Jr." wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Phil, we've (or at least I've) been putting up with your crap for a long
time.
When are you going to get professional help?

Where have you been, that is how professionals behave.

I took a college course in psychology that started with a quiz to see what we
knew (or believed). One of the T/F statements was "Intelligent people are more
likely to have mental or emotional problems." I responded "true", but it's
supposedly not true. Phil seems to be the exception.