Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default CR2023? CR2032 Batteries

Gosh, I wish I knew a place that still made the battery for my 1980 HP2621
terminal. It loses the settings whenever I shut it off. I haven't used it on
a regular basis since 1995, though. But it worked so well. Gold contacts on
the keys, all I had to do was squeeze them with pliers when they acted up.
I should give it up - the glass is peeling and the glue gaps look like mildew.
Not in a big way, though.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm