Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The internet as we know it in the USA just died a bit today.

Gramps' shop wrote:
On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 5:28:33 PM UTC-6, Leon wrote:
On 1/14/2014 5:22 PM, woodchucker wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/business/hilt...#axzz2qPxRs4Ey

I heard about this on the 5pm news... this is not good, as we know
what

the big companies do when they have a chance. They screw us over so
they

can make more money.

Imagine being blocked by your ISP because they provide a competing

service..

Welcome to our government with it's hands in the pockets of large

corporations.

It's more like big corps having their hands wrapped around the nuts
of the government -- and squeezing.

No... it's more like the courts making simply stupid decisions. You can't
blame corpororations for what they try to do - you have to blame the courts
for how they decide.

--

-Mike-