Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Win 7 Pro vs XP Pro

On 13/01/2014 23:58, Uncle Peter wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jan 2014 23:17:55 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Uncle Peter wrote:

A decent PSU has a 120mm fan running slowly (for quietness), hence it
also
does not wear out. Especially if it's not running at full load so
requires
little cooling.

How am I supposed to get a 120mm fan on a Mac Mini and why would I need
one? The actual fan is running at about 1800rpm and is inaudible. I can
crank that up to 5500rpm at which point it gets a bit noisy.

I thought we were talking about proper computers, not ones Clive
Sinclair could have invented.

Now, they *did* have RAM problems.....

The 16K packs kept falling off, even if you used velcro to hold them in
place.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.