Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Fill Water Heater from bottom ?

On 1/12/2014 7:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 17:22:34 -0600, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

PEX maybe. Depends on the configuration and materials used in the dip
tube inlet.

Hornswoggle.

Explain? PEX is a substitute for copper in home plumbing systems. It
can be joined to plastic pipe or copper and, obviously, is rated for
potable water systems.

There's always a couple of ways to skin that cat.

Not with PEX. I'll await your solution tough.

Again, explain. Don't just stand there and stamp your feet. There may
be a valid reason but " No, because I said so," doesn't mean squat, Oren