Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wife's car

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:48:08 -0700, Tony Hwang
wrote:

philo wrote:
On 01/11/2014 06:12 AM, Snag wrote:
hing

Ok great...and NOW you will call the ambulance for your wife?

Well , probably not since she's not seriously hurt . She got more
injuries
from slipping and falling on the slick road surface than she got in the
wreck .

Glad she came through ok.

Hi,
Tissue damage can cause long term effect. Better put it on the record
with the insurance company. By any chance did her vehicle have winter
tires? I found out some winter tires are good on ice, some are good
in snow. The Finnish Akkapelka winter tire is pretty good on ice.
Pretty expensive tires. We're on Michelin X Ice IIs.

You mean the Nokian Hakkepelitas - or Haks as we used to call them
in the rallye fraternity back in the late seventies.
The old Blue Metzlers were EXCELLENT on ice too.