Posted to uk.d-i-y
Uncle Peter[_2_] Uncle Peter[_2_] is offline

Default Win 7 Pro vs XP Pro

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 08:46:48 -0000, soup wrote:

Uncle Peter wrote:

If you don't use IE, who cares?

Try getting drivers, security wear etc in a few(FSVOfew) months for XP.

You already can't get drivers. I tried to put XP on a brand new high spec computer about 9 months ago and I simply couldn't. Companies don't make XP drivers.

Security, who needs that? AVG and it's own firewall have aways done me. But then I'm not stupid enough to use IE or to go to weird sites.

--
Peter is listening to The Who - Behind Blue Eyes