Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Wind chill and water pipes

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:10:24 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Snip

You have not answered any of my three questions, all you have done is

babble. They all require a one word answer, either "Yes" or "No."

You're a liar. Anyone can see that I've answered two of the three
questions in detail. The third, I can't even parse, because it makes no
sense. And the other two can't be answered with a simple yes or no,
unless you believe that a 55 galllon drum of 75F water placed outside
when it's 20F for an hour is going to freeze in like a tray of ice cubes
would.

You just don't like the answers and can't refute the science,
so the above pathetic non-response is all you're left with. I also
note that you've edited out the questions and my specific answers,
obviously because you want to run away from them.

You are indeed one of the village idiots.

Answer my three previous questions with a one word response, either a
"Yes" or "No." Are you a Democrat? That would explain a lot.