Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stayin' Warm

On 1/9/2014 5:22 PM, Snag wrote:
She's OK , one bruise from the seat belt and a couple of bruises from
where she slipped and fell down . It was so slick last night and this
morning that if there was the slightest slope you slid downhill . This one
was so bad because it was freezing rain falling on frozen ground . It makes
me wonder , how can it be raining when the air temp is like 29* ? Why isn't
it SNOW by the time it hits ?

I've wondered why NYS gets 35F and snowing. Guess
some things will never really be explained to me.

Anyhow, I suspect the groundhog will determine that
we have another six weeks of winter.

--
..
Christopher A. Young