Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Sketchup

Leon wrote:
Bill wrote:
Leon wrote:
On 1/9/2014 7:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Maybe it would be fun if some of us had a contest to try to draw
something that would "get us out of our comfort zones".
We could share via a.b.p.w. I suggested it once before but there was
little interest. I think we already know who the "champs" are (S&L),
but almost everyone except them would probably learn from the extra
practice and seeing the work of others.

Take a look at my latest drawing and project,

Titled, Actual Woodworking.

Yes. The walnut rail, stiles, and panel photo practically left a tear in
my eye. Beautiful.

thank you, i think

Yes, you were right the first time. Geeze!
I thought the panel was framed like a beautiful painting, frame and all.
I am referring to the one your labeled, "raised panel door dry fit".
Like you said: Actual Woodworking.
I will look forward to seeing the completed work when you're finished.

Bill