Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Sharp Mod. R-9330 Microwave Possible Cosmetic Damage

Dean Clous wrote:
We have an ancient microwave oven that is still functional but the plastic
liner on the inside of the door around the window shattered the other day
when my wife opened the door. I've looked this over and I suspect that
this piece of plastic is absolutely cosmetic but I cannot seem to confirm
this. Given that the beastie was built in 1987 I'm not surprised that I'm
having difficulties finding answers. Can anyone help?

Hi.
Wow! it is older than I, LOL! Time for a new unit. If concerned check
with MW leak tester.