Posted to alt.home.repair
Snag[_4_] Snag[_4_] is offline

Default Stayin' Warm

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/9/2014 4:03 PM, Snag wrote:
No snow here , just a layer of ice over everything . Roads are
*extremely* slippery - my wife who is a very good slick road driver
spun out last night on her way home from work , ended up with her
SUV on it's side in the ditch .. Whole right side is damaged , and
right now it's sitting along side the road in a yard right where she
went off waiting for any fliuds to drain back down where they belong
. Wouldn't do to bend a rod of something due to hydraulic lock in a
cylinder .

Very sad to hear that. I hope no one was injured?

NYS has ice, now and again. It's no fun.

She's OK , one bruise from the seat belt and a couple of bruises from
where she slipped and fell down . It was so slick last night and this
morning that if there was the slightest slope you slid downhill . This one
was so bad because it was freezing rain falling on frozen ground . It makes
me wonder , how can it be raining when the air temp is like 29* ? Why isn't
it SNOW by the time it hits ?
--

Snag

---