Posted to alt.home.repair
Snag[_4_] Snag[_4_] is offline

Default Stayin' Warm

Norminn wrote:
On 1/7/2014 10:51 AM, Snag wrote:
Sure takes a lot of firewood when it's only 3* outside . But we
survived last night , even though the water supply is frozen . I
sure am glad I have an onboard fresh water tank and a pump !
This is unusual cold for this area , hasn't been this cold since
I think they said 1996 . I hope it's at least another 18 years
before it happens again !

It has warmed up here...21F....so we went for a ride, ran some
errands, came home along a lake near home in time to see three bald
eagles out on the ice looking for lunch. One adult and two
juveniles. This is north-central Indiana. It's snowing again,
adding to about 17" from two previous storms.

No snow here , just a layer of ice over everything . Roads are *extremely*
slippery - my wife who is a very good slick road driver spun out last night
on her way home from work , ended up with her SUV on it's side in the ditch
.. Whole right side is damaged , and right now it's sitting along side the
road in a yard right where she went off waiting for any fliuds to drain back
down where they belong . Wouldn't do to bend a rod of something due to
hydraulic lock in a cylinder .
--
Snag

---