Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Stayin' Warm

On 1/7/2014 10:51 AM, Snag wrote:
Sure takes a lot of firewood when it's only 3* outside . But we survived
last night , even though the water supply is frozen . I sure am glad I have
an onboard fresh water tank and a pump !
This is unusual cold for this area , hasn't been this cold since I think
they said 1996 . I hope it's at least another 18 years before it happens
again !

It has warmed up here...21F....so we went for a ride, ran some errands,
came home along a lake near home in time to see three bald eagles out on
the ice looking for lunch. One adult and two juveniles. This is
north-central Indiana. It's snowing again, adding to about 17" from two
previous storms.