Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stayin' Warm

On Tue, 07 Jan 2014 11:05:50 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 1/7/2014 10:51 AM, Snag wrote:
Sure takes a lot of firewood when it's only 3* outside . But we survived
last night , even though the water supply is frozen . I sure am glad I have
an onboard fresh water tank and a pump !
This is unusual cold for this area , hasn't been this cold since I think
they said 1996 . I hope it's at least another 18 years before it happens
again !

My sister heats with wood. She says normally 12
or 13 face cord per year. So far they have been
through 15 or more face, and hardly keeping the
house comfortable. The wind is blowing all the
heat away.

That can't be! We all know that windchill only affects animate
objects!