Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Moen Customer Service A1

On 1/9/2014 11:27 AM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

Moen kitchen sink faucet, which gets the most use in the house, has had
to be replaced 4 times.

If they are lifetime guaranteed, why are they selling the replacement
parts in stores?

Not everyone knows about the lifetime warranty, the other factor is
time. If you have the faucet apart, do yhou want to wait a week to get
the part in the mail or just go buy one for $5 and be up and running
with a happy wife?

When we moved into our present house, I had to replace the Delta parts
every six to 13 months depending on use. I put in a whole house filter
for sediment and now they last 15+ years.

My Moen kitchen faucet is about 20+ years and I replaced the cartridge
once, but I caused the problem.