Posted to alt.home.repair
TomR[_3_] TomR[_3_] is offline

Default Solder of Braze "copper" convector? -- it's fixed

wrote:
On Wed, 8 Jan 2014 15:04:36 -0500, "TomR" wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jan 2014 11:00:39 -0500, "TomR" wrote:

P.S. If anyone has any suggestions for a newsreader that saves all
the old posts, let me know.

AGENT

Thanks.

I just went to the
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/index.php website
to check out Agent. I couldn't quite figure out how much it costs.
I "think" it says that I can buy it for $29, but maybe that means
$29 for each
computer -- I have several. And, there was something about Agent 7.2
including a free 3-month Agent Premium Usenet account -- so I guess
there is some version with a monthly fee of I-don't-know how much.

Do you pay a monthly fee for Agent? Or, do you have a one-time
purchase version, and if so, is it $29 per computer?

I found their website to be too vague and cryptic for me to really
figure out what they have, what it does, and what it costs. So, I
skipped the free trial etc. -- at least for now.

It was something like $29 and I only use it on one computer.

Okay. Thanks.