Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah[_3_] gonjah[_3_] is offline

Default Energizer AA cheap

On 1/8/2014 10:45 AM, notbob wrote:
On 2014-01-08, gonjah wrote:

How much have you used the Magazine? I mean, 1 toaster oven?

...and a blender, which they said was the greatest ice crusher of all
time.

That doesn't sound right. Can you cite the issue? I'd like to read that.

It wasn't even close. I've read enough issues to know they are
da' bunk.

My all time fave was an annual car issue, back in the late 80s. They
rated a Toyota model as awesome, killer, can't go wrong. They then
rated a Chevy model as unreliable, mediocre, not a good purchase.
Both models were the exact same car off the exact same assy line at
the Fremont CA NUMMI plant. Only the name badges were different. Da'
bunk.

nb

Again, can you cite the issue? What models are you referring to?