Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Win 7 Pro vs XP Pro

On 08/01/14 20:13, SteveW wrote:
On 08/01/2014 08:13, Adrian wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jan 2014 22:56:48 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

My XP machine has NEVER crashed or froze.

Apply to Microsoft for a distinguished service medal.

I think my longest up on XP without a crash is 3 hours.

Because, of course, all those XP machines in offices crash at least
twice
in the average working day...

Many XP machines in offices and running nothing unusual do crash, but
certainly not often enough to be bothered about.

SteveW

The classic way is an app that request more ram than windows can give it.
the appp locks up and so does winders.

Not when its been installed properly.