Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default How global warming causes harsh winter weather

On 1/8/2014 9:45 AM, CRNG wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 09:10:52 -0500, Frank
wrote in

On 1/8/2014 8:17 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/8/2014 8:01 AM, Frank wrote:

Great letter in today's paper with writer requesting that the paper does
not publish columns from global warming deniers.

Is that in the USA where we had / have free
speech rights?

It's the modern liberal mindset where they say conservatives are in
favor of censorship but the libs practice it themselves.

There are editorial boards at the papers that discuss whether or not
they will publish something.

I actually have an email from a local reporter that when I asked him why
the paper did not mention Biden's daughter's arrest several years ago,
says that they would never do that and that reporters had to swear an
oath of allegiance to the Democrat party to work there.

Like swearing an oath of allegiance to the Nazi party in 1933 Germany?

Our media gives credence as to how this could have ever happened to the
intelligent German populace.