Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default Replacing gland seal on Drayton TRV4

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 16:07:45 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

In article ,
Davidm writes:

WOW - emailed Drayton customer services to enquire about suppliers, and
they are sending me a tool plus a handful of seals free. That's what I
call service!

I've always been impressed with Drayton. They used to supply replacement
heads for their decades-old TRVs (and may still do so).

I bought a load of their TRV4's very cheaply at the Screwfix trade show
last year.

WOW - that's almost as good as making TRVs that don't fall apart after a
few years! 8^)

--
John Stumbles

Press any key to continue or any other key to exit