Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga mogga is offline

Default Why I like delivery by DPD

On Tue, 07 Jan 2014 13:42:19 +0000, djc wrote:

Parcel Status
Your order will be delivered today by Suman, your DPD driver, between
13:06 and 14:06

Yeah we watched the driver deliver loads of parcels all across
Chadderton before he got to us. Fun!

13:16 GMT
Suman is currently making delivery number 96, you are delivery number 99.
Suman is approximately 15 minutes away from you.
You can watch Suman's progress on our map.

13:19
Suman is currently making delivery number 98, you are delivery number 99.
Suman is approximately 15 minutes away from you.
You can watch Suman's progress on our map.

http://qwpynex.eu/Screenshot-DPD_delivery_info.png

Your parcel has been delivered and signed for by CLARK at 13:37 on Tue

, though why the van was in Interlink Express livery remains a mystery.

--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk