Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How global warming causes harsh winter weather

On Tuesday, January 7, 2014 6:42:38 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 1/7/2014 5:47 PM, SteveF wrote:

On 1/7/2014 4:42 PM, Bob F wrote:

LOL! It is pretty hard for a rightard to understand.

Something to confuse you.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/ocxste9

I haven't read it yet. Let me know how it goes.

Here's another I found interesting:

http://english.pravda.ru/science/ear...rming_fraud-0/

You can't call these guys right wingers

No, but you can call the guy who says all kinds of science
from global warming to E=MC2 is wrong, unqualified.

"Gary Novak is mushroom scientist with Masters Degree in Microbiology and does independent research on a farm where he lives. "

The whole thing is a political issue. The science is not settled that

we may be warming. To say man is the main cause is a real stretch.

The control freaks love global warming as an excuse to take control.