Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wind chill and water pipes (stormy's froze)

On 1/7/2014 10:22 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Nobody's cheering when you write stuff like this..."and will some day maybe wrap the
pipes back there, which are not wrapped." Duh!

And perhaps you might want to ask why? Naah,
don't bother.

The "Duh" had nothing to do with wondering why the pipes aren't wrapped.

The "Duh" had to do with you telling us that some day you'll wrap the pipes
and then saying "which are not wrapped". I'm pretty sure that most us knew
that they weren't wrapped as soon as you told that some day you'll wrap
them.

Considering that I'd been frozen in the wind
chill pretty much all that day, I'm an easy
target for a netpick.

--
..
Christopher A. Young