Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wind chill and water pipes (stormy's froze)

On 1/7/2014 4:56 PM, SteveF wrote:

2 PM, the truck finally started. Ether didn't help.
My mechanic suggested heat on the distributor cap.
I had cleaned and WD-40 several multi pin connections.
I think the one that helped was either on the ignition
coil, or ignition module. Drove around the block, and
check the mail. Hope that helps for a while.

You might want to yank the battery out and let it warm up
a bit, then charge it. When you need the vehicle reinstall.

I've heard of people doing that. It's a very real
help. I haven't done it, yet. But who can tell.

--
..
Christopher A. Young