Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Energizer AA cheap

On 1/7/2014 10:24 PM, wrote:
Just got back from Walmart, got two 8-packs of AA batteries for $6.37 plus 7.25% tax = $6.83 each x 2 = $13.66. Add $0.46 for postage, have $14.12 total invested, less $10.00 from Walmart = $4.12 for 16 AA batteries = $.26 per battery.
Had to search around Walmart to find the batteries with the blue sticker on the front. Took a while to get the blue sticker off the front of the package, it was held in place by a slightly larger sticky cellophane square. Then once the cellophane was off, I had to separate the blue folder from the cellophance. Now it is on to the web site to type in the 11 character passcode which is different on each blue sticker, hidden inside so you must remove the cellophane to get the code.

Please let us know when and if the rebate
arrives. That's the questionable point.

Maybe I'll do that, tomorrow. If the truck
starts. That's a good price for Energizer AA.

--
..
Christopher A. Young