Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Batt charged but unplug shuts

wrote in message ...

I have a laptop (Aspire 1) that says the battery is fully
charged, but as soon as I unplug, it shuts off.

What if I put my scissors across the (unplugged) AC side of the
adaptor? I'm guessing that won't work because of induction?

Then if I got an adaptor plug just like the one on the adaptor
and shorted it?

Do I need to takeout the battery?

Any shortcuts?

What in the name of heaven are you talking about?

[Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

You have a hell of a lot of nerve calling Windows users stupid, when you can't
even troubleshoot your computer.