Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Kitchens..... Schreiber and Homebase....

On Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:15:06 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Sunday, January 5, 2014 10:55:04 PM UTC, Stephen wrote:
The next big project is to replace our kitchen.

Just to note that, I think in mid Feb, IKEA are replacing Faktum kitchens with a new Metod range. Thus there may be bargains associated with end-of-line Faktum (and conversely, problems with continued availability of parts).

Owain

Ikea is saying that the 25 warranty will be honoured on Faktum.

I'm more interested in the comparitive quality of the old and new ranges -
is it value engineering by a new name?
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away