Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.internet.wireless
Danny D'Amico[_2_] Danny D'Amico[_2_] is offline

Default Why would a DECT Panasonic cordless phone keep losing thewireless link?

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 23:24:45 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

One base and many handsets?
Then logic tells me radio in the base unit is suspect.

This makes sense.

What I did today was I pulled the batteries out of the five handsets
and pulled the power from the base, and let it sit that way all day.
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5506/1...8f6d65c7_o.gif

Then, I performed the re-registration procedure as outlined on p27
of this PDF:
http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPER...TG6431-MUL.PDF

Here's just the Panasonic cordless phone re-registration procedu
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7353/1...761cd5cf_o.gif

Hopefully, re-registering all five handsets may help with the
problem of the Panasonic KX-TG6441 dropping calls after a while:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7331/1...1a1c8679_o.gif

I'll let you know what happens...