Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Aluminum threshold on cement floor (follow up) Ahh

RobertMacy posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Tue, 31 Dec 2013 14:33:21 -0700, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 12/31/2013 3:56 PM, Oren wrote:

* Strap on, padded knee pads are totally essential.

After all that, did you collect a check?

I'll fax the invoice later today, and then
I get to sit with my finger in my ear for
typically 60 days to get paid.

Whatever happened to a 5% discount to pay in 10 days, net in 30, and
penalty of +$150 for late payments, as a 'bookeeping' charge, very
defenseable in a court of law. and of course each month, since you have to
carry the charge 'on your books'

1. He has to prove he did anything useful.
2. He has to prove he didn't break anything else
for his "fix"
3. He has to actually find a used part that works.
4. He has to recalculate the bill because of the
above and add the "screwover" factor while the
client has to calculate the 'screwup" factor
(100%)

--
Tekkie